- Please read all of the terms and conditions of this site carefully before you proceed any further. By using our website you are agreeing to abide by all of the terms and conditions presented, if you do NOT agree to the terms and conditions, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. These terms can be modified at any time without notice. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
- We are not regulated under the FSA as the training courses and all information that is provided by this website is for EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY. howitrade.co.uk and its representatives are not stockbrokers, financial or investment advisors and do not recommend any stocks, bonds, options, CFD’s, futures, currencies or any securities of any kind. Any financial securities that are mentioned throughout the course of training and/or website or other products are cited only for illustrative and educational purposes. We therefore accept no liability or responsibility (without limitation) for any investment decision made or reliance placed on any information included in our site by any visitor to our site or any third party that may be informed of its content.
- Investing in financial markets is risky and it is possible to lose money. It is recommended that you seek a professional licensed financial advisor prior to implementing any investment program or financial plan. howitrade.co.uk do not guarantee any results or investment returns based on the training and information that you receive. Past results do not indicate a guaranteed future return; investments can go down as well as up, which may result in you receiving less than initially invested.
- The materials on howitrade.co.uk are provided ‘as is’. howitrade.co.uk makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, howitrade.co.uk does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
- All material, logos & content is the property of howitrade.co.uk and cannot be used for other purposes without explicit written permission. You agree not to copy, reproduce, publish or otherwise disseminate in whatsoever form or media any of the training materials or information that you will receive in or related to the training, without the written consent of howitrade.co.uk.
- We will not be held liable if howitrade.co.uk is not available at any time for any reason, we also reserve the right to amend or withdraw any services on the site without prior notice or warning.
- howitrade.co.uk has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by howitrade.co.uk of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
- The materials appearing on howitrade.co.uk could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. howitrade.co.uk does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. howitrade.co.uk may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. howitrade.co.uk does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
- You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
- We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our site or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
- Paid Course Packages
Payment will be taken from your Credit / Debit card as agreed at the time of purchase. If payments are defaulted for any reason we will write to notify you, however we will remove you from our circulation list until such time further payments are received.
Payments are handled on a secure site operated by PayPal, which is one of the largest on-line payment providers in the world.
We would never want you to be unhappy! If you are unsatisfied with your purchase, contact us in the first 30 days and we will give you a full refund.
- Subscription Services
You must be at least 18 years old to take a Subscription
We will try to process your Subscription promptly, but we do not guarantee that your Subscription will be activated by any specified time. By submitting your payment and other subscription details, you are making an offer to us to buy a Subscription. Your offer will only be accepted by us and a contract formed when we have successfully verified your details, at which point we will provide you with access to your Subscription. We reserve the right to reject any offer in our discretion, for any or no reason.
If you are a new customer you may receive a ‘free trial’ as part of your Subscription. When the free trial period finishes your Subscription will automatically continue at the price quoted on the Site during the sign-up process
Payments for subscription services must be made one month in advance. Payment dates will recur on the same date each month. All cancellations must be communicated to us in writing by post or email. Under no circumstances will any refunds be given for any part month.
You agree to pay the price at the rate notified to you at the time you take out your Subscription. We may modify the price of any Subscription, remove and/or offer certain other subscription services from time to time. We will always tell you in advance of any increase in the price of your Subscription and offer you an opportunity to cancel it if you do not wish to pay the new price.
If we discover an error in the prices listed on the Site, we will inform you and give you the option of continuing to purchase the Subscription at the correct price or cancelling your order. If we are unable to contact you using the contact details you provided, we will treat the order as cancelled.
- Subscription Services Renewals and Cancellations
Your Subscription will automatically renew for the same Subscription period (e.g. weekly/monthly/annually). Upon renewal, we will charge the current Subscription price using the same card or other payment method that you previously used.
If you took a Subscription with a ‘free trial’, you may cancel the Subscription at any time before the trial period expires. Unless you cancel prior to the end of the free trial period, your Subscription will automatically continue as a paid-for Subscription.
You agree that your Subscription will begin as soon as we send you the email confirming your Subscription. You will not have the right to cancel the Subscription within the active Subscription period, save for any ‘free trial’ you might be entitled to.
You may cancel your Subscription at any time, but cancellation will only take effect at the next payment date. There are no refunds for unused parts of your Subscription.